Vibavam Partners utilizes a variety of proven tools and methods for strategy consulting engagements. Clients begin with a Business Growth Assessment and then proceed with a combination of consulting and coaching services using advanced methdologies such as these.
Strategy Consulting Methods
- SWOT/TOWS Analysis– Examines the business against two internal factors and two external factors to determine the best areas of strategic focus.
- 3C Model – Assesses the business model against the voices of the customer, corporation and competitors.
- PESTEL Analysis– Environmental scanning process centered on political, economic, socio-cultural, technological, environmental and legal factors.
- Strategy Clock Positioning– Develops business strategies against one of eight key pathways.
- Five Forces Analysis– Reviews business position in light of five essential competitive forces.
- Critical Success Factors – Aligning business opportunities with necessary actions to achieve growth through change strategies in key operational areas.
- Scenario Analysis– Reviews possible future scenarios in light of likelihood of certainty and degree of influence.
- Core Competency Process– Examines the company against three ‘stress tests’ of strategic capability and pinpoints areas that are inside or outside the competency envelope.
- Strata Assessment – Defines the business strategy in light of seven key strata that establish the pathway for growth to the next level for ‘Gazelle’ companies.
- Critical Path Method – Project modeling technique used to improve efficiency and impact of strategic initiatives.
- Business Model Generation– Building block process for establishing and iterating the viability and value of different models for the business.
- Balanced Scorecard– Organizational assessment and continuous performance improvement model centered on four core perspectives.
- Sellability Index– Holistic review and scoring process for evaluating a business against key factors essential to a successful ownership transition or exit.
- Core Value Assessment– Strategic review process that examines eighteen core value drivers to quantify intangibles and provide CEOs with proactive management recommendations to increase enterprise value.
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)– Provide a consistent framework for evaluating both quantitative and qualitative factors that collectively indicate forward progress across major areas of the enterprise.
- Triple Bottom Line – Emerging standard for developing sustainable businesses through integration of Three P’s (people, planet, profit).